LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THE EPISODE
READ THIS EPISODE
Safety’s 21 for 2021 Key Topics
1. Mergers and Acquisitions.
2. SIFs and SIF Potential.
4. Virtual & Flex Work.
5. Mental Health.
8. Big Brother.
9. Ownership and No Blame.
10. Rethinking Safety Training.
11. Big Data & Predictive Analytics.
12. Generational shifts in the workplace.
13. Too Much “Lean and Mean”.
14. Developing Safety Leaders Beyond the Classroom.
15. Increasing Safety Leadership Commitment.
16. Safety Supervision.
17. Safety Implications of Returning to Work.
18. Psychological Safety.
19. Learning Environment.
20. Emphasis on Brain Science.
21. Health & Safety is More Important than Ever – Make it Count.
The Safety Guru with Eric Michrowski
More Episodes: https://thesafetyculture.guru/
C-Suite Radio: https://c-suitenetwork.com/radio/shows/the-safety-guru/
Powered By Propulo Consulting: https://propulo.com/
Eric Michrowski: https://ericmichrowski.com
ABOUT THE GUEST
For more than 20 years, Josh has partnered with clients around the world to deliver customized, sustainable solutions to improve safety culture and prevent SIFs. Dr. Williams earned his Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology at Virginia Tech and is a behavioral safety, human performance, and safety culture improvement expert.
Josh is the author of Keeping People Safe: The Human Dynamics of Injury Prevention and co-editor of Keys to Behavior Based Safety. He has published more than 50 book chapters, government reports, white papers, blogs and articles in leading journals. Josh has also delivered hundreds of presentations at leading national conferences and is a highly regarded public speaker. He received the Cambridge Center National First Prize for his research on behavioral safety feedback.
A sample of Josh’s recent projects include delivering a series of motivational presentations, conducting comprehensive strategic planning sessions, and managing safety culture assessments and improvement activities.